How to care for a horse can be considered difficult. Not even a few horse owners who buy horses at the same time ‘buy’ the nurse. Because horses are quite easily stressed, changing nurses can cause bad things for horses. This time will discuss a little about how to raise horses or how to take care of horses. I’m sure this article still lacks a lot, because it’s not experienced, so please provide input in the comments column.
In today’s era of globalization, many people compete to create and develop businesses to fulfill their daily needs and earn promising profits. Now many businessmen are starting to develop their business by means of horse farming, considering that apart from being easy to cultivate horses, the profits they get are not inferior to other businesses. In this article, we will discuss thoroughly about how to raise horses properly and correctly and can be applied to novice businessmen who still don’t know how to raise horses properly and correctly. Curious? Let’s look at this article to the end! How to cultivate horses
Horses are one of the mammals that live on land. This animal is easy to breed and has extraordinary benefits, such as being able to produce milk, having extra energy so that it can be used as a means of transportation or transport of goods, the meat can also be used as medicine or food and much more. This is a review on how to cultivate horses properly and correctly!
1. Types of Best Horse Breeds by Use
Seedlings are a determining factor in cultivating, because this is the main key to producing superior tillers. As for how to breed horses in terms of selecting good and superior seeds, it can be done by 3 methods, namely body appearance or performance, genealogy of prospective seedling parents, and direct observation to assess body condition and check horse health.
The conditions that need to be considered in the way of breeding horses from the selection of good and superior seeds are the seeds must be healthy, the body shape is long and wide, and the body position is upright. It is intended that the foal does not die of weakness due to lack of milk.
In addition to the selection of quality seeds, the selection of cages to be applied to horses also needs to be considered. The minimum requirements for a horse stable that must be met are that the cage can protect the horse from outside disturbances such as bad weather or predators, has an appropriate floor structure, the cage has a tether that is used to tether the horse while being cared for, and has adequate safety aspects.
The procedures for making a horse stable that are good and can protect horses from dangerous attacks are:
Determine the ideal location for the horse stable to be built. Usually the location of the stables can be near the fields. Never have a cage location that is prone to flooding if the rainy season arrives.
- Create a cage design that is suitable for use in your area.
- Prepare tools and materials.
- Make a cage frame of an appropriate size, depending on the number of horses being raised.
- Make the roof of the cage then proceed with the base of the cage.
- The stables are ready!
It’s easy, right? Please apply these steps in the way of horse breeding for the manufacture of the cage.
3. Horse Feed
Feed is an important thing that greatly affects the survival and growth of horses. Horse feed can be in the form of concentrate (artificial) and forage (natural) such as grass or weeds. The feeding ratio depends on the breed and age of the horse, usually the amount of feed given per day can be 2 lbs (1 kg) for every 100 lbs of body weight. Adult horses need more energy intake than puppies, this is because in adult horses the energy is widely used by humans for transportation or the like.
4. How to take care of horses and how to raise horses
How to maintain and care for horses depends on the type and age of the horse being bred. Caring for a horse requires a serious time commitment. however, with good care, horses can be pets, good and fun companions, as well as a business field. There is also something that needs to be considered in the way of raising horses in terms of maintenance, namely:
- Make a stable that can protect the horse from all threats.
- Provide a comfortable sleeping mat for the horse you are raising.
- Provide the right food for your horse with the appropriate ratio.
- So that the electrolyte content in the horse’s body remains in a balanced state, it can be given additional minerals in the form of salt specifically for horses, usually in the form of mineral blocks.
- To prevent horse dehydration, can be done by giving water that has a complex mineral content.
- Take good care of your grass field (if you have one), it is useful for the availability of quality natural horse feed.
- Clean the stables every day.
- Comb your pet’s horse hair.
- Bring your farm horse to train and move.
5. Causes of Failure of Horse Farming
Failure is the most avoided factor for breeders, usually one of the causes of loss is failure. The causes of failure of raising horses are the seeds used are unhealthy or disabled, horses suffer from diseases, a large-scale epidemic that attacks horse health, limited capital for raising horses, inadequate fulfillment of nutritional content of horse fodder, and so on.